1.0 KWASU 1-YEAR DIPLOMA PROGRAMME TO 200L
- The Kwasu diploma programme is a Remedial programme run by the Kwara State University, Malete. Ceped is partnering with Kwasu Affiliated centre, Ibadan Oyo state, and Kwasu Affiliated centre oshodi, Lagos State.
- The programme duration runs for a period of 12-months divided into two semester of four month each. At the end of the programme, the candidates after been exposed to intensive lectures will have to write either the Kwasu Diploma Foundation/IJMB or Diploma Foundation/JUPEB Examination which will qualify them for 200L to study their desired course in Kwasu.
- The final eaminations is held in Kwasu main campus, Malete, Kwara State.
- Note: Candidates do not have to write JAMB and no form of post-utme is required.
- A candidate is to undergo only three subject combination for the IJMB and three subject combination including use of english for the JUPEB programme respectively.
2.0 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or approved equivalents in subjects relevant to their intended degree programmes. However, an applicant who is deficient in Mathematics and English Language may be permitted to take the affected O’L subjects during the programme.
3.0 MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to visit here to begin registration!
STEP 2: Interested Applicants may also register by visiting: »Official Kwasu Diploma foundation Programme Application
- Click on Register for Kwasu DGP.
ii Complete the application form online and submit: or
iii Download the form, fill by hand and submit with bank draft at Kwasu University, Ibadan Annex.
v Payment for Application Form
Submit the completed Application form at the Admissions Office of the Universities Annex with a non-refundable sum of N 10, 000.00 (Ten thousand Naira only) in bank draft payable to Kwasu University Ibadan Annex, Oyo State, and Oshodi Centre, Lagos State or online payment via our website.click here for »TUITION FEES
4.0 SCREENING GUIDELINES
All applicants are requested to submit their e-application forms at the Admissions Office, Kwasu University, Ibadan Annex, Oyo State and Lagos Centre as stipulated on their print-out forms for screening and collection of admission letters.
5.0 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
All candidates are requested to come along with the following documents for the screening:
– WASCE/SSCE/NECO ‘O’ Level result(s) (Original to be sighted) and photocopies to be submitted.
– Birth Certificate (Original to be sighted) and photocopies to be submitted.
– Acknowledgment card printed from the Kwasu University website or from CEPED NIGERIA website.
For further enquiries:
Applicants are requested to visit Kwasu University website at www.kwasu.edu.ng or contact CEPED Admissions, Ceped Training School, Gwarinpa, Abuja through:
Phone numbers; 081-1110-1104, 070-8889-7222
Eugene, K. Director