1.0 BOWEN UNIVERSITY DEGREE IN EDUCATION PROGRAMME
- The Bowen degree in Education Programme is organised by Bowen University and is suitable for candidates who did not apply JAMB and candidates who scored below the required Jamb cut-off marks.
- Note: Candidates can only study Education Programmes and will be issued (B.Ed) Certificates after successful completion of the Degree programmes.
2.0 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or approved equivalents in subjects relevant to their intended degree programmes. However, an applicant who is deficient in Mathematics and English Language may be permitted to take the affected O’L subjects during the programme.
3.0 MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to visit Bowen University website at www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng to register.
STEP 2: Interested Applicants may also register by visiting: »Official Bowen Degree In Education Programme
- Click on Register for Bowen DGP.
ii Complete the application form online and submit: or
iii Download the form, fill by hand and submit with bank draft at Bowen University, Ibadan Annex.
v Payment for Application Form
Submit the completed Application form at the Admissions Office of the Universities Annex with a non-refundable sum of N 10, 000.00 (Ten thousand Naira only) in bank draft payable to Bowen University Ibadan Annex, Oyo State, on the date of the Screening Exercise. click here for TUITION FEES
4.0 SCREENING GUIDELINES
All applicants are requested to submit their e-application forms at the Admissions Office, Bowen University, Ibadan Annex, Oyo State from Thursday 10th November, 2018 at 9:00 am for screening and collection of admission letters.
5.0 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
All candidates are requested to come along with the following documents for the screening:
– WASCE/SSCE/NECO ‘O’ Level result(s) (Original to be sighted) and photocopies to be submitted.
– Birth Certificate (Original to be sighted) and photocopies to be submitted.
– Acknowledgment card printed from the Bowen University website or from CEPED NIGERIA website.
For further enquiries:
Applicants are requested to visit Bowen University website at www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng or contact CEPED Admissions, Ceped Training School, Gwarinpa, Abuja through:
Phone numbers; 081-1110-1104, 070-8889-7222
Itseore E. Kingsley, Director